TCIA has developed a free online certificate course called “Intro to Arboriculture Safety.”
This certificate course is for anyone who is curious about a career in arboriculture. If you’re an arborist, you can share this with your friends and family. As a company owner, you can share this with a potential employee who wants to know more and to see if this career would make a good fit. Or, you are someone who is curious about arboriculture – this is your chance to explore more?
Some things to consider…
While the world of arboriculture is diverse, there are some common traits people in the industry share:
- Working with your hands
- Spending time outdoors
- Learning about the natural world
- Interacting with a diverse crew
- Looking for long-term growth and stability
- Seeking opportunities for advancement
- Enjoying a work-life balance
- Portable skills you can take anywhere
- Looking towards leadership positions
- On-the-job training
Sound like your thing?
Upon completion of the course, a certificate is issued that can be shared with future and current employers, or just hang it on the fridge and admire your newfound knowledge!
To learn more about TCIA’s free intro to arboriculture safety course and start the course go to freecourses.tcia.org.